Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Sales Management Activitie: Customer and Distributor Relationship
2. Management 客户和代理商关系的管理
3. Coach the team to meet(over achieve) area sales target.
5. Keep close contacts with distributors and key customers, including new
6. customer acquisitions.
8. Manage the instrument inventory well 管理好设备库存
9. Coaching the team to enhance systems penetration and customer
10. satisfaction in interaction with our brand promise.
12. Marketing Activities: To analyze local market structures, changes and
13. new market trends, review with RCM/RCS and react according to market.
16. Coach and develop team members. 辅导和发展团队成员。
17. Other marketing or related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or
18. company. 其它上级或公司指派的项目或任务
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Good command of MS Office, especially in Excel and PPT for data analysis and sales report.
2. Bachelor degree holder .
3. Eager to learn, self-driven, detail oriented, responsible
4. Effective communication skills both written and verbal
5. Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies
6. Relevant and demonstrable knowledge of the market in which MED Dx operates
7. 8 above years working experience
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time