• Demonstrates strong Initiative and motivation to learn new technology and translate learning into personal success
• Motivation and ability to work flexible work schedule
• Utilization of programs and processes to perform daily operations of a site
• Organize, implement and execute company and customer site performance metrics
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to organize and plan daily/weekly work with a high level of quality orientation
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently with a high level of results orientation.
• Ability to learn basic electrical and/or mechanical skills
• Willing and able to learn new skills
• Able to work suspended from heights and work in confined spaces.
• Flexibility to travel from site to site, Travel is expected to be up to 25% (National and International)
• Able to work within a project team
• Basic computer skills, data entry, outlook, etc
• Ability to think clearly and maintain composure during stressful situations
• Demonstrated quality orientation.
• Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred. HS diploma or equivalent required. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
• Meet body weight restrictions of 260 pounds or less (safety regulation on the equipment to use)
• A medical practitioner will assess successful candidates to ensure they meet weight requirements as well as other physical attributes to perform physical demands of position at all times during their employment.
• Candidates must pass a pre hire drug screening; the candidate must be able to qualify for an American Express corporate card and have a valid driver’s license
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.