What are my responsibilities?
· Project planning and repo.
· Clarification of interfaces and customer requirements regarding document management.
· Creates the document management infrastructure for a project (SAP PLM data ownership with access rights and access control lists, folder structure) and coordinates with ownership manager.
· Clarifies and defines DM requirements in accordance with the contract / customer / consultant / onshore.
· Carries out a document management Kick-off workshop for all project mem.
· Creates and maintains the project document list.
· Coordinates the documents to be created with PM, sub PM, project members.
· Creates the document management plan and implements the defined rules.
· Provides support for document archivation, Tool support.
· Coordinates the translation of documents (translation management).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· 1 years’ experience in document management or related field of business
· Project experience in all project phases.
· Basic Knowledge of overall system and subsystems
· SAP PLM P22, both interfaces for document management
· MS Windows and MS Office applications
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time