Siemens Healthineers AG is a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With more than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
We are looking for a line manager to manage one or multiple agine software development teams in the area of digital healthcare.
Your primary responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
• Leading employees within R&D organizational unit
• Lead one or multiple software development teams
• Participate in formulating the strategy for the unit and be responsible for implementing it
• Be responsible for the implementation of a project portfolio within the scope of responsibility
• Foster technical leadership and facilitate change in the development teams, particularly on emerging technical areas
• Have individual responsibility for setting targets, operations, resourcing, results and competence development of the organization in liaison with other managers
• Understand relevant business issues and the organization’s operating procedures and connect these to work priorities
• Facilitate and manage process improvement and its implementation
• Align mindset and foster knowledge sharing
• Support teams in removing or escalating impediments that the team cannot solve internally
• Supports organization in maintaining a working culture focused on quality, results and learning
Personal requirements and skills
• At least 3 years of work experience in the field of Software Engineering using Agile methods
• Communication in global setup
• Coaching methods
• Software Development Life Cycle
• Conflict Management
• Moderation techniques
• Familiarity with current software development trends
Basic wage component (gross) 2500 € brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time