At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Mechanic Technology Operator..
A Mechanic Technology Operator is responsible for completing a wide variety of tasks for daily operations of the Dimension and Vista FLEX Finished Production area.
As a Mechanic Technology Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Manufacturing and operating Flex production equipment
- Supporting all shift supervisors and production floor operators with daily operations.
- Completing activities related to weekly schedule, batch records, area production metrics, and WebTrak.
- Executing tasks within SAP, such as creation of QNs, reworks, or reconciliation task
- Participating in continuous improvement, productivity savings, troubleshooting, and CAPA/IR investigations for DM/VS FLEX production Area
- Updating SOPs and Method Worksheets, as needed, and provide necessary training on updates to operators
- Following FLEX production area procedures and area guidelines as written.
- Interacting with cross functional teams such as Technical Operations, R&D, Planning, Maintenance, Engineering, QA, etc.
- Partnering with support personnel to troubleshoot production processes
- Complying with quality system and regulatory agencies: FDA, ISO, OSHA, etc.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Desirable experiences include production environment, manufacturing equipment operation, Microsoft Software, SAP, Documentum, IRDM, good documentation practices, and good manufacturing practice.
- 2-5 years of production environment experience.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- A minimum of 2 years in manufacturing or production
- Candidate must also have strong communication abilities, be a strong team player, have good work ethics, and interpersonal skills.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.