Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Work with relevant business partners to finalize annual budget planning and monthly rolling forecast, monitor and analyze results, take measures to reach the target;
2. Timely and accurately complete the monthly report for management and HQ to ensure the reports are correct, deviation analysis based on actual results;
3. Liaise with HQ interface to perform business review and communicate support needed;
4. Cooperate with business partners about the pricing and cost calculation and business case simulation to fulfill the business target;
5. Cooperate with business partners about annual price book review to ensure the right market pricing position;
6. Ad-hoc Affairs assigned by line manager or department head;
7. Additional contribution to team with solid knowledge and experience.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Minimum 5 years working experiences in finance-related functions, FP&A, Commercial, Controlling experience is preferred, having good sense of planning, controlling and reporting.
2. University degree or above, major in business or accounting or finance;
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time