SPA Senior Hardware Engineer 西门子电力自动化 硬件开发工程师（南京）
Responsibilities / Duties
You will have the opportunity to use the full range of your professional experience to support for the design of Protection Relay and Automation devices. You will be responsible for component selection, schematic design and PCB layout drawing, PCBA unit test and functional test, technique support for MF for PCBA production related.
- Development of HW architectures and implementation into a system design
- Select components from Siemens library and co-work with component engineer for new component introduction.
- Specific schematic design of new functionality and circuit.
- Layout drawing according to Siemens guideline.
- Unit test, EMC test and functional test on new PCBA or device.
- Co-work with HW tester to setup the test plan in each test stage.
- Trouble shooting on different abnormal behaviors.
- Co-work with FW developers on low level driver design.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Electronic or Automation related.
- English – Advanced level in spoken and written
- Chinese – Expert level in spoken and written
- More than 5 years working experience in protection relay, automation or control device HW design.
- Experience on using EDA tools for HW design, better to have experience on Mentor.
- Experience on BI/BO/analog circuit design.
- Experience on MCU/ARM mini system design.
- Experience on EMC design.
- Experience on related certification and type test.
- Knowhow and skills on EMC standard.
- Knowhow and skills on PCB layout drawing.
- Be better to have experience of high frequency circuit design
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Power Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time