Develop and promote “Customer Education and Collaboration Center” in AP region and run the implementation with high operational and business excellence. Ensure that Healthineers is seen as the leader in healthcare professional education & workforce solutions
Areas of Responsibilities:
1, Involved in business development to make decision for implementation
- Analyze and Understand customer and SHS BL needs and potential for "Customer Education and Collaboration Center" in China
- Align and define strategies for setting up one or several "Customer Education and Collaboration Centers" with well known hospitals primarily in Shanghai taking business and marketing potential as well as legal and quality aspects into account
2, Run implementation to meet implementation scope, time, quality and compliance
- Setup one or several "Customer Education and Collaboration Centers"
- Prioritize development and investment based on business potential
- Track and manage implementation process
3, Drive operational excellence to achieve relevant KPI and business success
- Ensure full transparency of status and activities of "Customer Education and Collaboration Center"
- optimize utilization and cost while driving business growth and increasing customer satisfaction
4, Support to promote "Customer Education and Collaboration Center"
- Define Marketing strategy together with global counterparts
- Implement marketing strategy together with Partner hospitals and China SHS stakeholders
- Promote "Customer Education and Collaboration Center" in the China market and AP region
Win customer satisfaction
- Monitor customer and partner satisfaction
- Define and implement measures for improvement
1, Professional experience in clinical practice is essential. Business development experience is important for understanding customer needs and deriving matching solutions.
2, Project managerial experience is required. The job requires a high degree of planning, implementation, non-authority influencing and convincing management. This includes proposing, discussing, negotiating, persuading and driving projects forward among various of stakeholders within as well as outside of the Siemens Healthineers.
3, Since this job includes diverse countries and people with all different kind of cultural and regional background, experience of working with different cultures and working in multi-cultural teams is very important
4, Solid understanding of Siemens Healthineers internal processes as well as that of the partnering hospitals drive the business success of the “centers” based on the supporting processes.
Bachelor degree in clinical medicine is required. A master degree or doctorate on clinical medicine is preferable.
Competence and Knowledge Required:
1, Advanced project management capabilities
2, Business Acumen, experience in Business development/Marketing
3, Operational, budget and resource planning, performance management
4, Customer interaction and focus, see the world from a customer perspective
5, A solid understanding of clinical practice in hospitals and Siemens Healthcare products, services and market
6, Presentation and communication skills, being able to adapt to different stakeholders and to convince and motivate
7, English proficiency (written and oral), Chinese is an advantage
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time