We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- In your new role as Senior Manager People Excellence (f/m/d), you are responsible for increasing SFS awareness and integrating SFS in the Siemens sales process via tailored awareness and training tools for Siemens Industrial Sales
- You continuously develop and improve the strategic concept and realize the roadmap
- Therefore, you analyze the status and align needs via the stakeholder involvement/training community
- You select and manage resources for the realization of company-specific activities from project setup/staffing to implementation, define roles/tasks and manage stakeholders
- Furthermore, you are responsible for planning, structuring and regularly monitoring the budget for FiTraining program of selected companies
- You conduct planning and review sessions with stakeholders about activities, select vendors, hire resources and ensure an end-to-end order to the billing process
- You contribute to SFS cross-company activities, e.g. by integrating company-specific training tools into SFS channels and company-specific platforms
- Thus you act as a SFS training community member. You participate in overall activities, network and create content
- You have experience at senior level in the area of Financial Services, in a core company or within a training function
- You have already gained at least 5 years of experience, preferably in the areas of training, marketing, Key Account Management (KAM), business development or Project Management (PM)
- High leadership skills and the ability to lead (international) virtual teams as well as a strong commitment and motivation characterize you
- You are an expert for Stakeholder and change management as well as for the development of strategic concepts and roadmaps
- You have profound knowledge of the sales process and account management as well as the management of global virtual communities
- With your fluency in English you won't have any problems working with people across countries, cultures and professional backgrounds (roles and levels)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time