Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Engineering Process Architect, Sr Staff
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Engineering Process Architect, Sr Staff, you will be responsible for:
- You will be partnering with multiple R&D Engineering disciplines, including Mechanical, Electrical, Fluidic and Software disciplines. Also with Manufacturing, Chemists, Service and other departments to improve R&D Engineering processes and practices across multiple locations worldwide.
- You will work to transform document based operating procedures into visual workflows in a website based process visualization management system for ease of use.
- You will lead tiger teams to apply Value Stream Mapping techniques to operating procedures to optimize value and lean out waste.
- You will be part of Agile teams applying selected SAFe methodology techniques for project execution.
- You will analyze changes in medical regulations to identify and implement operating procedure changes needed to align with worldwide legal requirements.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to develop your career with
- You have experience or interest in Value Stream Mapping or other Lean Engineering methods.
- You have experience or interest in Structured Problem Solving methods such as fishbone, 5 Why, Gemba, brainstorming, voice of the customer, etc.
- You have knowledge or interest in medical device regulations and how to efficiently implement them.
- You have experience or interest in leading short term tiger teams of Subject Matter Experts to achieve an objective in a collaborative manner.
- You have experience or interest in taking ownership of the overall R&D Engineering procedure landscape and working to incrementally converge it towards an architectural vision.
- Interested in developing your role into a management position of a functional team of technical process improvement and tool/process training group.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Engineering or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 8-10 years Engineering experience in a multidisciplinary development environment
- Technical team leadership experience
- Willing to travel up to 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.