Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
We are looking for an IT Architect and Service Integrator who is excited about supporting Azure Information Protection (AIP) in a unique fashion. The position should include the ability to plan and carry out the information security strategy (65%) and investigate and resolve complex and high-priority incidents (35%).
Your challenge will be…
- As a global IT Architect and Service Integrator you will be responsible for the set up and configuration of Microsoft AIP, WIP and Microsoft Cloud App Security
- You will configure and manage AIP templates, blocking data uploads using WIP and MCAS, including design documentation and knowledge base materials (FAQs)
- You will collaborate with technical groups to support Cybersecurity team for all matters related to classification, labeling, and protection of sensitive information
- You will take responsibility for AIP client software packaging and coordination of end-user User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities and technical changes
- Your duties will also include working closely with business in managing day to day issues related to Microsoft AIP and to provide Level 2 support to business users
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- You have a degree in information systems or business information technology, or have obtained a comparable qualification
- You have project management experience (for example in rolling out new company-wide services) and have successfully supported existing services
- You have a strong background in Azure Information Protection (AIP), Windows Information Protection (WIP), Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS), Azure Rights Management
- You have experiences in labeling and protection integrated deeply in Office 365, PowerShell, Troubleshooting
- You have foundational knowledge of Office 365 services, PKI, Intune and Intune App Protection, Azure AD Identity Protection
- You are experienced in collaborating with internal and external service providers, are organized, and are used to working in a dynamic, global and English-speaking environment
- Because you will be collaborating closely with the German and English-speaking teams, you will need business-fluent English language skills
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time