Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Ensure, manage and constitute the classification related interface between SHS Business Lines and relevant ECC departments - on national and regional level including Asia Pacific area.
2. Perform qualified and reliable Export Control classification in China based on national/regional/international related Export Control regulation.
3. Develop proper process and ensure correct and timely maintenance of Export Control classification data in SAP for China
4. Applicant for classification decisions to China national authorities
5. Ensure and monitor the quality of third party classifications
6. Lead and manage global classification projects with cooperation between countries/regions of AP.
7. Develop and maintain professional competence and expertise related to classification within assigned country/region.
8. Support the design, build, implementation and maintainance of International Classification related tools and processes
9. Ensure and support an ECC related data consistency, on global basis, also in data exchanges between ERP systems and ECC applications
10. Manage and or participate (in) local, regional and global classification conferences/workgroups/projects
11. Support/conduct internal reviews in accordance with SHS LC ECC Review & Monitoring requirements regarding classification
Your qualifications and experience:
1. 8 years+ related working experience in Export Control & Customs compliance related areas, specially in Export Control classification. Medical equipment industry/technical background is a plus. Trade compliance experience in Asia Pacific region is a plus.
2. Bachelor degree or above in Engineering/Legal/international trade/Customs or relevant majors.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time