Develop and cultivate the business relationship with accounts by driving to sell Mentor Graphics’ PCB solutions
and its differentiated design flows.
1. Drive site specific engagements, including profiling initiatives, competitive analysis, coordination of local resources,
engagement with divisions for PCB products and writing up Engagement Letters or SOWs for PCB services.
2. Explore new opportunities within account and develop new accounts. Uncovering meetings to investigate partnership
opportunities and new projects. Track programs. Keep local support team engaged.
3. Develop and cultivate account relationships. Coordinate with lead account manager.
4. Assist in development of overall Account Plan, as well as develop and keep up-to-date the detailed product business plan.
Provide product specific analysis and requirements for renewals.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No supervisor responsibilities. An individual contributor.
Scope of Job:
Having broad expertise or deep technical/product knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives
and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of
situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and
evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Contacts pertain to significant matters often involving coordination among groups.
Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of
others. Reports to PCB ATM Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelors Degree
• 10+ years of relative experience in PCB
• Strong adaptability and Demonstrated sound decisions in fast paced environment
• Self-motivated, Good at problem-solving and Willingness to bear uncertainty
• Good business command of English
LI-MGRP for Mentor postings