Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
• In your function as SCCM Expert you monitor and operate one of the biggest Intune and SCCM installation in the world in and check progress of agreed transactions and workflows to ensure timely completion in an environment of highly trained professionals
• You work independently on further development of the SCCM and Intune
• Enterprise Infrastructure and advice business accountable management of the unit, in all Enterprise IT Architecture related issues
• You contribute self-reliant in worldwide allocated SCCM/Intune related projects
• You operate, maintain and improve additional infrastructure components like System Center Operations Manager and SQL and show willingness of continual self-improvement in your areas of responsibility
• Through development of PowerShell scripts you automate recurring administrative tasks and work on a continual service improvement
• Capacity planning / sizing by implementing suitable measures to guarantee smooth operation of solutions - e.g. assurance of well-ordered work/coordination processes.
• Elaboration of security concepts and guarantee of compliance with security requirements
• Prepare, plan and possibly execute training
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Preferably 5+ years of relevant work experience within the IT infrastructure area with
• A background of Active Directory and IT Backend operations
• Profound knowledge of Windows Server Systems and ability for self-improvement in new IT Infrastructure technologies and architecture
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality
• Expert knowledge in SCCM (CB) and IT backend operations
• Expert knowledge in Intune
• Good knowledge in Adaptiva would be an advantage
• Experienced in scripting with Powershell
• Experienced in Microsofts Security Guidelines
• Experienced in System Center Operations Manager 2012R2, PKI, SQL would be an advantage
• Good understanding of network technologies and principles
• Good basic on ITIL
• Enthusiastic team player in a multicultural environment, experienced in communicating with global partners
• Fluency in English language – both written and spoken – is a must
• Ability and willingness to travel around the world if required (up to 15%)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time