Position- Implementation Consultant (MES- SIT UADM/ SITPI/ Camstar)
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The candidate will be a member of MOM COE at Global Delivery Network, Pune. Key delivery areas will be MES/ MOM (Manufacturing operations management) Implementation, Change request and customization project tasks. The candidate works as a team member along with the Project Manager / Delivery manager & Solution Architect and responsible to deliver the solution to the customer.
§ Key contributor to MES Implementation, Change request, Application support and Customization projects.
§ Work with Project team and customer to understand the Change and Customization request and Develop the solution
§ Customer Requirement gathering, Developing and deploying solutions.
§ Support Change request projects. (L3 Support)
§ Work on MES implementation projects - Customization, Solution Development,
§ Working with Solution Architect for project Solution and practice activities
§ Testing ‘Application New Release packages’ on Test System.
§ Change Request execution and management
§ Documenting RCA (Root Cause Analysis) of the issues, during Project phase
§ Willingness to work in Application Support Projects (L2 and L3 Support)
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record (Industry Sectors- Heavy Engineering, Defense & Aerospace, Automobile, Process & Medical industry)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Production/Automobile/Industrial Engineering
- Deployment of MES solution. Involved in implementation projects.
- Must have development experience working on SIMATIC UADM/ Camstar and similar industry MES application.
- Working knowledge of- c#, ASP dot net, HTML5, angular JS, VB Dot Net & SQL development
- MS SQL - (DB Scripting, Handle and execute Procedures, DB Administration)
- C# - Coding- Working experience in OOPS programing is must.
- ASP.NET Framework - (HTML5, CSS, Java Script, J Query)
- XML - Scripting (ERP-MES integration)
- Web Server - IIS 8 (IIS Administration), JBOSS, Apache TOMCAT
- Oracle DB
- 2-7 years of relevant experience in MES/ MOM Development projects
- Good understanding about - Shop floor integration systems and interface applications (HMI, OPC, readers/writers, barcode scanner and printers etc.)
- Good understanding about - ERP-Shop Floor Integration and XML/XPath, B2MML,
- Awareness about S88 and S95 Standards
- Good Functional knowledge about manufacturing industry business processes -quality engineering & Production operations
- Awareness about SAP Production planning module and transactions.
- Good experience in Issues management and Processes
- Willing to learn and support new MOM/ MES Application
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to work in Application support, in project phase.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time