Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new role
Plans and executes sales target and activities for a portfolio of business unit in order to increase sales with all kind of potential customer (metro/railways) and to achieve defined commercial targets. Portfolio includes sales of service, Digital analytics solutions / services.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Should have relevant experience in handling Digital Sales , Solution Selling & Value Selling for Rail Domain Products & Systems/Digitalization 4.0.
- Should have an MBA degree from a reputed institute.
- Should have Excellent written and communication skills
- Should have a fair idea about competition in this particular market
- Should have good understanding of numbers and should have proficiency in MS-Excel.
- Should have experience of working in multi-cultural teams.
- Exposure to Key Account Management will be an added advantage. (optional)
- Should be open for travelling across India.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Kalwa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time