During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
- More than 0-2 years of experience in software development
- Good knowledge of C++, algorithm and data structures
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- The person should be self-motivated and can work independently.
- Should be able to guide others, towards project completion.
- Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL.
- Understanding of gate level digital logic design.
- Experience in parallel algorithms, job distribution.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PERL, Python or Groovy) would be useful.
- Experience in compiler/simulator development.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time