At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business. #Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
- Work with large, complex data sets and applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Run PoCs and Pilots projects to investigate and prove the feasibility and benefits of the proposed solutions
- Interact with multiple stakeholders (from different levels) and effectively present findings by exploting visual displays of complex quantity information in a simplified way
- Identify and develop intelligent and innovative data analytics use cases to optimize business processes
- Be the partner of choice regarding technology advisory for advanced analytics
- Actively and proactively perform market/trend scouting to stay up to date on the state-of-the-art technologies
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- 3-5 yrs expert knowledge in advanced data analytics/data science
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Operations Research, Bioinformatics, Economics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering) or related field
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB, pandas) and database languages (e.g., SQL)
- Experience with statistical and machine learning methods
- Experience with cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience on collecting business requirements and traduce it into solution designs
- Very good communication and presentation skills
What else do you need to know?
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit phenomenal minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business; therefore, we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time