SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Technical Marketing Engineer - PLM (Teamcenter) - 189630
Job Location: US - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Technical Marketing
The individual in this position will partner closely with a cross-functional team to ensure that the products that we bring to market are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements. This individual will also help drive the product marketing and deployment of the Capital suite’s enterprise data management and integration technologies. He/she will be a technical expert and must have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiators of a product.
• Develop materials (design guides, troubleshooting guides, technical white papers, presentations, data sets, videos, community content and demonstrations) to enable the sales force to present and demonstrate new features and to communicate the value and utility of these features.
• Create and deliver product training to internal staff and customers. Create e-learning materials. Ensure that user documentation is effective.
• Communicate the vision for the product line and act as an evangelist both internally and externally.
• Support product launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training activities.
• Work with the development organization to describe the context, value and intent of the customer requirements or inquiries.
• Provide product support to sales channel, working directly at customers' sites in pre- and post-sales situations. Some amount of travel required to support field and marketing activity.
• Quickly develop prototype solutions to unblock key customer activity and allow sale or evaluation to proceed.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering
• The candidate must have 5+ years’ experience with at least 2 years of technical marketing experience.
• Experience with Teamcenter or other PLM systems.
• Knowledge of PLM integration with MCAD, ECAD or other tools.
• Highly credible with customers & and able to develop strong customer relationships
• Strong written, communication, and presentation skills
• Previous experience with Capital products an added advantage
• Previous experience with Teamcenter and NX products an added advantage
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.