What are my responsibilities?
- Proactively identify opportunities for Large Drives Application for Solutions, Products and Services
- Create and Drive opportunity to generate order intake to achieve Individual and Overall Targets
- Plan and execute sales activities in order to meet order intake, net sales and gross margin targets
- Gather feedback from customer (customer inquiries), provide ideas and suggestions on product and service adaption and development and after-sales service.
- Prepare proposal with responsibility for all bid costing and their accuracy and quality
- Build-up, maintain and develop good relationships with customer assess, customers needs, suggest product and service adaption when necessary.
- Execute and Co-ordinate with the Operation Team, Purchasing Team and Logistics Team regarding all order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers
- Define Sales Approach, Prepare Sales Kits and Drive for Achievement of the Targeted (Assigned) Portfolio
- Track, Report current and future sales opportunities on a monthly basis to the sub-division manager
- Other as assign by superior
What do I need to quality for this jobs?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7-10 year of experience in Sales related to Motor and Drive, Large Motor/Drive is preference
- Sales and Services Mindset
- Systematic Thinking with Flexibility Working
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and customer oriented
- Good team player, communication skills and customer oriented
- Good of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Have own car and able to travel upcountry
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time