What are my responsibilities?
· Perform transaction risk analysis on a daily basis,
· Collaborate and interface with Sales Sector Head(s) to effectively manage new transaction deal pipeline.
· Conduct credit rating analysis and make the credit rating proposal
· Prepare credit reports for authority holders to make informed lending decision and take calculated risk
· Conduct in-depth industry research and proposal to address related risks and issues
· Assist in establishing risk management policy and guidelines
· Analyse overdue / rescheduling customers and prepare workout reports according to corporate policy
· Perform ad-hoc tasks as required
· In case of an authority holder, he / she shall exercise the lending or rating authority responsibly with prudent judgment
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor or above, majored in finance, accounting or economics is preferred
· At least 3 years of financial institution experience in Credit or Risk Management. .Exposure on equipment finance to equipment manufacturing and healthcare industrial sectors preferred
· Experience in research / consultations in the area of finance industry with background in multi-national companies is preferred
· Advanced knowledge in the areas of finance and accounting and risk analysis
· Good communication skills and be proficient in English & Chinese (both written & spoken)
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finance and Leasing Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time