Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to
stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Support RA team for clinical document preparation, maintain and update CER template base on the latest requirements, leading product-specific clinical task to meet registration timeline;
- Communicate and support BL clinical and RA team to better understand the clinical requirements in China;
- Leading and coordinate of clinical trial timely for product to be registered in China.
- Follow up clinical SOP procedure strictly to meet regulatory and internal requirement.
- Prepare clinical protocol, clinical contract and other documentations and contact states authorities/clinical site to deliver relevant products' clinical report, handle the data update and filing;
- Other related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Above 3 years experience in clinical trial or regulatory affair for medical devices.
- Bachelor degree or above relevant in clinical/medical/ biological etc.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time