Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a MS Azure Developer, you will:
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements
- Design, implement and operate integration scenarios based on the Azure Integration Services Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management or Event Grid
- Support solution architects in setting up cloud and hybrid scenarios, using Logic Apps Connectors and on-premise Data Gateways
- Implement ETL architecture with scenarios based on Azure Data Factory
- Follow and implement Siemens SI cloud policies and security regulations.
- Bachelor diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields, or equivalent education
- Profound knowledge and experience in Azure integration components
- Intense experience in Microsoft Cloud Engineering
- Technical skills should include: JSON, XML, .NET, Java Script, REST, OAuth, PowerShell, C#, Java, Security/Authorization, EDI, EDIFACT, ABAP
- Basic experience in agile IT, e.g. SAFE or SCRUM methodology
- Strong willingness to understand business processes
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time