Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements
- Design, implement and operate integration scenarios based on the Azure Integration Services Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management or Event Grid
- Support solution architects in setting up cloud and hybrid scenarios, using Logic Apps Connectors and on-premise Data Gateways
- Implement ETL architecture with scenarios based on Azure Data Factory
- Follow and implement Siemens SI cloud policies and security regulations
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields, or equivalent education
- Profound knowledge and experience in Azure integration components
- Intense experience in Microsoft Cloud Engineering
- Technical skills should include: JSON, XML, .NET, Java Script, REST, OAuth, PowerShell, C#, Java, Security/Authorization, EDI, EDIFACT, ABAP
- Basic experience in agile IT, e.g. SAFE or SCRUM methodology
- Strong willingness to understand business processes
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time