Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Head of Project Office
Job Location: Malvern, PA
This is a role well suited for an ambitious professional with experience in Project Management/Planning & Construction or Factory Production Management, looking for a role that covers all aspects of our Customer Supply Chain organization.
As the Head of Project
Office, you will be
- You are responsible for the definition and implementation of Medical Imaging related Room Planning (MRI Scanners, CT Scanners, X-Ray Systems, and Molecular Imaging Systems), Design, and Construction Services together with the Directors for Planning and Design and Construction. You will make sure that the teams stay on top of the latest room planning technology in 3D and VR. You will support presales activities with the team and make sure to meet agreed upon turnaround times for drawings. You will interface with construction companies on a management level to look for ways to collaborate on improving Quality, Cycle time, Customer Experience and cost of room preparation work.
- You will work with the VP Project Management and Operations to drive operational excellence in the field regarding Project Management. The project Managers do not report to the Head of Project Office, but report to the VP Project Management and Operations.
- Together with the director for project reporting and scheduling who reports to this role, you will implement a consistent and transparent way to schedule projects and resources in close collaboration with our factories and partners. By providing clear guidance you will drive with the scheduling team to assign project managers to projects, review backlogs, assign Installation Engineers and support our project managers in the field with follow up, reporting and coordination tasks.
- You will drive the strategy on several other critical functions like Transportation, Mechanical Installation, Support for MR site surveying, IT, Government inspections and Refurbished systems
- Through the Business Process and Customer Journey team, you will support the entire Customer Supply Chain organization with Reporting and Analytics, Business Process Improvement projects, Audit support and drive improvements that are customer focused through the Customer Journey Mapping approach. You will also drive the systematic improvement methodology outlined in the Siemens Healthineers Performance System
- You will drive a standardized and transparent project management methodology. This will include making sure that the project managers receive the technical and project management training they need.
- You will provide a data driven, fact based Project Management Office strategy to drive improvements and streamline processes that will enable us to climb the customer ladder and make us easier to do business with.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have a proven experience in driving a project management office to improve process, improve the customer experience and create transparency regarding all projects to our customers and the internal organization.
- You are familiar with analytics, scheduling, workload leveling, planning and forecasting tools
- You have experience working with partners in the healthcare industry such as hospitals and clinics as well as construction contractors.
- You have the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- Standardization of project related governance processes and facilitating the sharing of resources, methodologies, tools and techniques is what you live by
- You have implemented PM and PMO guidelines and processes, have driven acceptance and compliance with a field organization.
- You have a consistent track record of managing innovation, improving processes and are able to demonstrate the value added.
- You are familiar with layout and planning functions and construction related topics.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Min 5-10 years of Experience running a multi-disciplined Project Management office or a Factory Production team, preferably in a construction or commercial building / prefabricated building industry.
- Min Required BS/BA, Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with scheduling, project management and analytics tools
- Willing to travel up to 35%
- Willing to be based out of the Malvern, PA office
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.