What are the job descriptions?
- Manages the Factory Automation products such as PLC, HMI, SCADA, IPC and solutions assigned with full responsibility for the results, including definition of their customer and market requirements, growth & profit strategies, business planning, road mapping.
- Constantly observes relevant competitors' product(s) and/or solution(s)
- Defines product marketing strategies (product/solution, price, placement, promotion).
- Engage in cross-selling initiatives of sales and Cross business unit, supporting sales in terms of technical solutions, participate & discuss with others business unit on potential opportunities.
- Drives the business performance of the product(s) assigned over the whole product lifecycle in cooperation with all partners over the whole process chain.
- Provides technical input to sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations, ensuring these match SIEMENS capability and offerings.
- Planning and conducting technical workshops and seminars, customer support at trade fairs and end customer presentations.
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Technical degree, ideally Electrical Engineering or comparable field of study.
- Practical knowledge of implementation, testing and commissioning of industrial automation components.
- Basic PLC/ SCADA knowhow, ideally SIEMENS Factory Automation products.
- Knowledge of English for daily business communication.
- Basic presentation skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- 1 to 2 years of technical experience in industrial automation products and solutions.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time