The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It’s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today.
Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
What part will you play?
- Drive architectural level design discussions and work on improvements
- Technical Leadership: Lead a team of developers technically and take responsibility of overall design and delivery of the team adhering to scope, timeline, and quality by following Scrum.
- Provide support to the scrum master in running scrum ceremonies such as refinement, stand-up, planning, review, and retro.
- Design, develop, and maintain product functionalities
- Prepare documentation as per required standards
- Work closely with team members across Geographies to deliver the assigned work
- Suggest improvements to processes, approaches, product, tools, technologies, etc. and drive these initiatives
Use your skills to move the world forward
- 10+ years of experience in C++ with excellent understanding of OOPS concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic and Tele-Communication OR Computer Science
- Implementation experience of design patterns and should possess excellent debugging skills
- Should be well-versed with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Architectural level experience in designing SW-HW systems
- Understanding of the code versioning systems such as ClearCase and Git and static code analysis tools
- Should have knowledge/experience of conducting Code reviews, and coverage, style guides, coding rules, etc.
- Excellent communication skills to work in a collaborative manner with colleagues from different nationalities
- Can-do attitude, continuous improvement mindset, and initiative taking abilities to build high quality product and improve knowledge within the team
- Certified software architect for embedded systems
- Good to have: Railway domain/ETCS knowledge and EN50128/Cenelec knowledge
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time