Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You are Validation professional, preferably with engineering and railway signalling background.
- You will be responsible for Validation takes place in the form of analysis and tests with (sub-) system and systems and includes checking the requirements for correctness focused on planning, conducting and documenting the validation
- You will do checking on behalf of the next level whether the right product has been developed
- You will demonstrate, by analysis and testing, that the product meets the users’ requirements, in particular with respect to safety and quality as well as with emphasis on the suitability of its operation in accordance to its purpose in its intended environment
- You have knowledge of ETCS (UNISIG, TSI), CENELEC standards and processes (EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129), MS Office tools, product lifecycle management, version control and configuration management systems; familiarity with ETCS OBU and design engineering.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering;
- You carry 2 to 5 years of experience in railway signaling which is a mandate for the role
- You have experience in Validation as a Validation Engineer
- You have experience in Train Control Systems
- You are fluent in English.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time