Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You are RAMS professional and working for OBU & Railway Signaling Projects
- You are member of Engineering team working for India & International Projects
- You are responsible for establishing and/or maintaining the safety management and engineering processes that will be followed to demonstrate the safety of the system to be installed on the project
- Using the customer requirements and the
country-specific regulations/standards to be applied, you will establishes the
system requirements with regard to reliability (R), availability (A), maintainability
(M) and safety (S). This involves:
- Close cooperation with engineering, development, system suppliers, validation, assessors / authorities to ensure that work is performed efficiently.
- Definition of the safety assurance activities that will take place during the project life cycle.
- Documentation for demonstration of overall system performance and agreed safety acceptance criteria.
- Identification and management of hazards and assessment of the associated risks.
- Conduction of Safety Analyses. Production of the System Safety Plan and System Safety Case.
- Implementation of quality, configuration and documentation management directives applicable.
- Interact with Independent Safety Assessor (ISA) concerning safety aspects.
- Support project manager and approval manager to define approval strategies for the project
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering;
- You carry 2 to 5 years of experience in railway signaling which is a mandate for the role
- You have experience in RAMS as RAMS Engineer/Reliability Engineer/Safety Engineer
- You have OBU background, will be a strong preference
- You are fluent in English.
- You are ready to relocate anywhere in India.
- You are fluent in English.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time