Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You have System knowledge of railway Railway Signaling and Communication
- You have knowledge of relevant laws, EN standards and regulations through experience in application
- You have knowledge of accompanying processes like requirements and change management, configuration plan, versioning / document list, review procedures, verification and validation, RAM, Safety, operational aspects, EMC, earthing and bonding, test and commissioning etc
- You are responsible for system architectures for safety-related applications to create the same with project parameters.
- You will be involved in:
- Software/hardware engineering of safety-related systems through knowledge of special requirements, has engineering experience
- Technical interface management by application of technical requirements management
- Testing and commissioning in lab.(FAT) and on site (SAT)
- Homologation through project experience in observance of homologation requirements
- RAMS : successfully implemented active application, basic knowledge in project
- Project management with ready-to-apply PM knowledge through project expertise
- Analysis and evaluation of customer requirements with ready-to-apply knowledge of customers' railway operations with project experience, preparation of technical customer documents/ specifications
- Customer handling through experience in customer negotiations and solutions to problem.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering with Railway Signaling and Communication.
- You have >5 years of professional experience in Railway Signaling and Communication. You have worked as a team member in international projects.
- You are experienced in rail guided transport operation e.g. driverless systems is desirable.
- You have profound experience in technical engineering and interface management as well as professional experience in requirements management including verification and validation, RAM, Safety, operational aspects (specifically in ETCS) EMC, earthing and bonding, test and commissioning etc.
- You have technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, e.g. Signaling, Railway Communication, Power Supply, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Track Work etc.
- Your experience in reading and understanding of contractual technical requirements is critical for the role
- Your knowledge of project management principles for project realization and execution is required
- Your Knowledge of engineering processes and standards associated with this, e.g. DIN EN 50126, contract and claim management.
- You have technical team leadership experience.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time