Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT Solution Architect (m/f/d) for digital process management solutions to strengthen our EMEA team in Enterprise Services.
We are looking for enthusiasts who want to design and deliver a change management process enabled by real-time operations technology and consulting to transform hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop solution concepts with customers and your Siemens Healthineers team for complex IT solutions in hospital process management
- You are responsible for the solution architecture and are the main contact person of the hospital IT department for the technical components
- You ensure the highest security and performance of the solutions
- Your activities cover subjects such as networks, servers, databases, connectivity to other IT systems, IT security components and maintenance technologies
- You are working with other IT providers on the integration of IT systems
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Enterprise Services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or comparable
- You have many years of experience in the design of complex IT solutions
- You have up-to-date knowledge of IT concepts, methods and technologies
- You have many years of experience with essential healthcare IT systems (HIS, middleware, etc.).
- You have solid knowledge in the field of IT security including PHI etc.
Your attributes and skills:
- You communicate fluently in English and ideally speak another language
- You are proficient in the MS Office package incl. MS Visio
- You are willing to travel for business purposes (50%)
- You are a team player
- You have very good presentation skills
- You can explain technical solutions well even to non-experts
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time