Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Data Analyst for Digital Process Management Solutions to strengthen our EMEA team in the Enterprise Services organization.
We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues with an interest in building a digital process management solution for hospitals with a view to maximizing transparency and efficiency in the operational workflows of healthcare providers, taking the “human” factor into consideration.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Under your own responsibility and in collaboration with customers, you will draw up data models for operations performance management in hospitals
- Working independently, you will analyze data sources and their integration capabilities
- You will collaborate with customers and consulting colleagues in defining key performance indicators (KPIs)
- You will develop the algorithms for KPIs
- You will be responsible for designing dashboards for the visualization of processes and indicators in customer projects
- You will ensure data quality (standardization, high-performance data models)
- Looking to the future, you will work with AI and machine learning tools for predictive analyses
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Enterprise-Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in information technology, data science or engineering
- You have many years of experience in the field of data analytics combined with a strong strategic understanding of data structures
- We would also like to hear from you if you already have very sound and extensive professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but do not have a degree
- You have excellent knowledge of data mining and a solid understanding of algorithms and their implementation in hospital IT systems
- You also have in-depth knowledge of data visualization, including BI tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI)
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in English and preferably also in another EMEA language
- You are a team player with a strong analytical mindset and a structured approach to work
- You have very good presentation skills and the ability to explain data to people who are not IT experts
- You have the curiosity to gain new insights from data
- You are willing to undertake international business trips (up to 50%)
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time