1. This position is for a individual contributor & responsible for procurement of project requirements, finalization of Frame agreements, warehouse & logistics & MIS analysis and reporting.
2. To plan, co-ordinate and end to end implementation of all the 3rd Party procurement for Project activities for all Business Units in DI within the budget parameters and reporting accurately in One PUMA Web.
3. MIS Reporting & Purchase Initiatives:
Proficiency in MS Office especially in MS Excel-Pivot Table, V look up, H Look up, Macros and formulas.
Knowhow of Nexus, SCM Core and One PUMA Web and related Dashboards. Basic product knowledge in Electronics, Automation and IT and Siemens Tools & can handle Frame Agreements & Warehouse logistics
4. DATA MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING:
Managing data related to Suppliers PVO and Quality, Reporting of PVO, CNI and PUMA Measures
Supporting for frame agreement, assets agreements related to suppliers, Coordination with Commodity managers for new process implementation
5. Purchasing strategies & initiatives :
Define purchasing strategies & initiatives based on market conditions, market analysis of material/products/services to be sourced & vendor profile in order to maximize purchase efficiency.
6. TECH., METHODS & PROCESSES:
Based on Customer requirement, refer the product/services specifications, Select the suppliers based on approved list or from supplier database, Initiate the RFQs and arrange Techno-commercial negotiations, Co-ordinate procurement by using Nexus and SCM Star, Documentation, Plan, implement & monitor process to meet customer delivery timelines & specifications in order to optimize time for quality output
7. VENDOR DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT: Identify, select & register new vendors, Create and maintain supplier database. Perform Vendor rating, review and reporting of non-performers & record corrective actions. Develop alternate sources to have challenging environment during finalization stage.