During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Senior Account Manager - 191307
Job Location: Eastern US
Job Category: Account Management
THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE WITHIN THE EASTERN US.
Primary Purpose: Develop and grow a territory of accounts. Establish and cultivate strong customer relationships and drive MGC software sales/services.Major Responsibilities:
- Effectively prospect the territory to uncover companies that have a potential need for Mentor Graphic solutions. Generate leads through web search, use of Mentor internal marketing teams, electronic and print media and networking.
- Qualify potential accounts to understand customer needs and buying process. Uncover customer desired objectives, the obstacles to their success and the cost of inaction
- Identify key customer projects and decision makers. Engage and interact within customer at various levels understand customer infrastructure and hierarchy
- Formulate MGC solutions to meet customer requirements. Propose and present a set of technologies and/or services that address customers’ needs
- Negotiate and close a Win/Win transaction. Work closely with customer to reach mutually beneficial agreement
- Deliver and deploy solutions to customer happiness. Collaborate with field technical team and customer to drive adoptions.
Scope of Job: Career-level sales persons who is a fully qualified, experienced professional. Account Manager will be responsible for selling Mentor Graphics products or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.Job Qualifications:
- BSEE or BSCS or equivalent
- 8+ years of related sales experience
- Ability to develop customer’s relationships at management level
- Structure and lead complex deals
- Must understand EDA tools and design flows
- Ability to lead and motivate small teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office (Power Point, Excel & Word)
- Good organizational skills
- Self driven and proactive
- Resourcefulness to change
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.