• Advise business partner on all legal aspects related to Siemens Large Drive business, including sale, procurement, customer services, distributor management, claim management, digital services, etc.;
• Review, draft and negotiate various contractual/corporate documentation;
• Collaborate with local and HQ colleagues from different functions, such as commercials, sales, legal colleagues of HQ;
• Provide input to the legal part of Siemens’ risk management process in project/system business (LoA)
• Other tasks may be assigned by the team leader, including IT service, cyber security, data protection, etc.
• Excellent academic background with PQE of at least 5 years; PRC Bar admission is a must. Overseas education from an accredited European or American law school is a plus;
• In-depth knowledge of and sufficient work experience on general commercial/corporate topics; familiar with relevant laws and regulations; experience relating to IT, IP, cyber security law is a plus;
• Strong analytical and drafting skills with proficiency in English and Chinese;
• Flexible, solution-oriented, self-motivated individual with good business acumen;
• Good communication skills and be able to work effectively with team members and with cross-function partners.
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time