What are my responsibilities?
The Digital Technic Engineer provides a technical role responsible for requirements analysis, software architecture, design, code, and test, and problem analysis of digitalization software developing on high-value safety-critical and safety-related train control projects.
· Development and implementation of software design
· Code and test of software
· Support of integration and system testing
· Visits to site to assist in testing and commissioning
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent (essential)
· 3-5 years’ experience in Web front end development.
· Well know the principle of http protocol and Web standard
· Proficient in imperative developing by NodeJS/JS frame: JQurey, zepto, bootstrap(essential)
· Proficient in imperative developing in Responsive Layout , Bootstrap, AngularJS(essential)
· Proficient in imperative UI designing by Adobe Photoshop，Adobe Illustrator(essential)
· Art base, Fluent skill of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time