Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Project support through the provision of technical advice and liaison on SAP PI issues
- Building new Interfaces (analysis, design, build, test, go-live)
- Review and improving existing PI Interfaces based on new possibilities and best practice
- Using new features in PI 7.11 and identifying EAI services
- Identifying and setting up new EAI services or add-ons to existing services
- Experience in technical documentation for EAI services with regards to SAP PI (policies, guidelines, database design, tooling, interfaces, connectivity etc.)
- Experience in Service-Oriented Architecture supported by SAP PI
- Risk Analysis regarding Business, Data Protection, Performance, Data consistency and Security
- Developing custom adapters
- Daily monitoring and operations
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in SAP PI projects;
- Experience with SAP PI, Release 7.x
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing integration scenarios in SAP PI
- Knowledge of ALE/IDoc, BAPI/RFC, Proxy, XML, Web Services, JDBC, ccBPM, REST, File adapter, custom adapter - development
- Professional Skills with Secure Data Transfers (ssl, ssh, )
- SAP ABAP & JAVA stack basis knowhow
- Basic ABAP and Java development knowledge
- Basic Unix knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with previous experience in working with virtual teams, passion for customer service and team player
- Fluent English (mandatory)
- Availability to short-time travels (mandatory)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time