How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the groundbreaking of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates with the below skills.
- You should have good Hands-on experience in Karma / Jasmin.
Experience with Angular is an advantage
7 to 8 years of meaningful experience .
BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA
What you need to make real what matter
- You should be great teammate capable of handling multiple project activities .
- You should be an analytic problem solver, innovative and has good problem-solving skills.
- You should have excellent Learning and Communication Skills.
- You have to good with Customer Focus and Result orientation
- Self Determination; Initiative; Learning; Communication Skills; Great Teammate; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time