We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Our team defines the marketing plans for the global launch of HVAC field devices like valves or damper actuators and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) solutions for ventilation or cooling systems. We are the voice of the market and help the product management to translate market requirements into technology and then ultimately into customer value. The sales and marketing materials we create are rolled-out into over 40 countries by our network of Ambassadors and colleagues from Sales.
To support our marketing initiatives, but also to provide a student a chance to learn how a global marketing business works, we currently search for a promising personality with a technical background, wanting to learn something about product marketing and contribute to our global headquarters Marketing Team in Zug, Switzerland.
Your new responsibilities
- Use your engineering background to define the product marketing of worldwide launches in the field of heating/ventilation/air conditioning (HVAC) and building automation
- Collaborate to the development of various HVAC technical campaigns in close cooperation with our engineers
- Support in the planning, organisation and implementation of projects on a global level in the areas of product marketing, communication and events
- Cooperation with various departments such as product management, sales and our worldwide regional companies
Your skills and experience
- Student at a technical college or university, preferably in the technical or building services sector (including electrical engineering, building automation engineering), industrial engineering or business administration with a high affinity for technology
- Great interest in making profitable use of one's own technical know-how in business topics (e.g. product marketing)
- Solid MS Office skills and an affinity for modern technologies are important
- Mental flexibility, creative thinking and quick grasp combined with a proactive personality
- Team player with the willingness to exceed expectations and learn for life
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Start immediately or by agreement for max. 12 months
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time