Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Overall Manage project & process set up activities/progress and coordinate between global and local project team to ensure the timely delivery of project outcomes.
- Secure clear timelines and milestone of the projects and set the clear goals and objectives in line with the Healthineer objectives and financial goals.
- Identify the key drivers and define the workstream of CRM and SCM to ensure the efficient financial and operational processes for the entire end to end supply Chain–Order2 Cash process for SHL.
- Contribute and ensure that the general terms & conditions of the project & process is in alignment with business requirements (e.g. legal, Compliance) government regulations and Healthineers policies and practices.
- Provide coach and guidance to ensure that all relevant people, departments and third parties are appropriately included in the execution of projects. Ensure a collaborative, accountable and performance driven team environment focussed on delivery of project key milestones and launches.
- Drives continuous improvement of the project management process.
- Issue and manage for BA Sales related guideline and regulation.
- Other job tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years working experience in commercial related field; Working experience in Sales function or SCM is a plus. With IT project execution experiences is a plus.
- Bachelor degree or above
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time