Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
We are looking for a SharePoint Expert who is excited about the new opportunities of Office 365 cloud services. The position should include the ability to plan and carry out the migration strategy (60%) and analyze and resolve complex and high-priority incidents (40%).
Your challenge will be…
- As a global Service Manager you will be part of a team which is responsible for the implementation and management of Office 365 SharePoint services.
- You will manage Office 365 and On Premise SharePoints including provider coordination and escalation.
- You will collaborate with various technical and business teams managing our business demands.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- You have a degree in information systems or business information technology, or have obtained a comparable qualification.
- You have project management experience (for example in rolling out new company-wide services) and have successfully supported existing services.
- You have a strong background in SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
- You have foundation knowledge of other Office 365 services and Azure AD.
- You are experienced in collaborating with internal and external service providers, are well organized and are used to working in a dynamic, global and English-speaking environment.
- Because you will be collaborating closely with the German- and English-speaking teams, you will need business-fluent English language skills.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #itjobs #sharepoint
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time