- Analyzes and evaluates markets of building automation products and needs of potential of customers.
- Sales of sensors, valves, damper actuators, thermostats, controllers, building management system, preparation of projects, receipt of orders, coordination of terms of cooperation and conclusion of agreements
- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers, study of market conditions, conducting and organization of marketing activities (presentations, conferences, etc.), aimed at servicing the demand of customers (distributors, OEMs, system integrators, etc.).
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management, order planning, support for placing orders, tracking deliveries, and, if necessary, exchanging documents
- Negotiating sales and contracting in coordination with departmental management, prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters, evaluation of competitors work approaches and offers, including information on reputation, capabilities, customer base, products, pricing and more.
Education - Qualifications - Work Experience
- Technical higher education
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales/technical support in automation of HVAC equipment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, solid knowledge of sales processes, opportunity management, negotiation tactics
- Team player, initiative, learning ability, result and quality orientation, analytical mind
- Extensive knowledge of Ukrainian industrial markets, travel readiness (Ukraine and abroad)
- Intermediate level of English or higher is a must, driver license B category
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: 100% foreign owned subsidiary Siemens Ukraine
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time