Senior Manager for Cash, Banking & FX
Join our team as a Senior Manager with responsibility for FX & Cash and Bank Account Management within Digital Industry Software.
Digital Industry Software is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with presence in 35+ countries and ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast-growing environment.
- With your technical expertise, you will orchestrate our worldwide hedging activities and partner with our legal entities across the globe to forecast exposure and minimize risks
- As a member of a team responsible for the governance over treasury and cash management, you will provide guidance and oversight on transactions and related processes
- You will monitor and support month-end closing activities related to cash, banking and FX topics in collaboration with our global shared service centers
- You will have an opportunity to support M&A activities including the integration of newly acquired businesses into our process and tool landscape
- With a passion for technology and processes, you will be actively supporting the deployment of our new SAP ERP system (S/4 Hana) and drive other digitalization and process automation initiatives
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must …
- Be interested in the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast paced international environment.
- Have a finance/accounting degree, with proven and relevant work experience in a similar treasury & accounting role
- Display technical knowledge, strong analytical skills and business judgment with good attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong project management expertise paired with self-determination and strategic judgment
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.