Responsibilities: The following are the core responsibilities for the CSE 1 & 2 position.
1. Uptime of Customer Equipment: Diagnose problems and directly repair customer equipment for assigned instrument product lines.
2. Resource Management: Minimize the costs of servicing customer equipment.
3. Customer Satisfaction/Business Development: Provide service that supports high levels of customer satisfaction; support/develop Service Business.
4. Administration: Conduct administrative and support tasks as required by Siemens and Service Management.
5. Meet all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of the business for your position.
6. Ensure that all required Learn@Siemens courses are completed on time and sign off completion in the system.
7. Ensure that all Test Equipment expiration dates are managed and that no overdue for calibration Test Equipment is used or maintained in the field.
8. Additional Individual Responsibilities.
Please see posted job profile for all information.
Competencies: The following are the core competencies for the CSE 1 & 2 position.
1. Knowledge of Siemens AG and Siemens Healthcare as a company.
• New Hire Orientation (only for NEW employees hired on/or after August 1, 2009)
• Legal, Compliance and Ethics Training
2. Knowledge of relevant procedures, processes, and standards.
• Policies, Procedures, Processes as required per QST table
• EH&S Curriculum per Regulatory and Compliance Management
• HIPAA/PHI Curriculum
• Quality Management Systems knowledge
3. Other competencies highly-specific to the role.
• Relevant Technical Training courses
• Clinical Workflow know-how (as needed)
• Can learn new mechanical and technical concepts and equipment changes as required
• Can locate, read, and understand documents for install, set-up, repair, troubleshooting, schematics, block diagrams and functional descriptions
• Proficient in diagnosing problems
• Application of basic networking theory
• Can operate the instrument to generate results for all major customer applications in order to demonstrate and check operation
• Can identify major parts (assemblies, sub-assemblies, and components) and understand their function
• Can demonstrate basic understanding of most content taught on assigned instrument product lines at the Training Center
• Knows safety procedures/guidelines for assigned instrument product lines.
• Understanding preventative maintenance and Update procedures when required (such as for new products) for the assigned instruments
• The ability to assist in the installation of assigned instruments as required
• Principles of electricity, power supplies, and grounding
• Basic Prism training
• Basic MS Office applications
4. Communications/Relationship competencies.
• Customer Excellence training
• Diversity training
• Time Management (as needed)
• General Writing skills (as needed)
5. Additional Individual Competencies,
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.