Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an Application Specialist / Trainer (m/f/d) for PET/CT / SPECT systems (MI systems) to provide our customers with the best possible support on site.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As an MTRA, you will provide our customers with support on site in their daily work with patients, primarily on PET/CT systems. As a professional trainer, you will run training courses on site to show customers how to make optimal use of our PET scanners in their everyday work
- You will provide our customers with information on innovations and new systems in this field, so that they are always kept right up to date
- You will carry out the training (particularly on using the software and scanner) on the customer's premises using an existing curriculum
- You will also be involved in preparing new web-based training courses which will then be published on our learning platforms
- You will work closely with our Molecular Imaging Business Line in Chicago and Knoxville to ensure that our customers have the latest knowledge and corresponding certifications
- You will also be tasked with winning over customers on site using our alternative learning methods and familiarizing them with the existing courses of instruction
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services für Bildgebung & Therapie.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a master's degree in medical engineering or a similar discipline
- You have many years of professional experience in dealing with PACS/RIS information technology
- You can offer excellent knowledge in the field of medical imaging. In particular, you have specialized in molecular imaging (MI) and computed tomography (CT)
- You have professional experience as an MTRA in a clinic/practice in the area of molecular imaging using SPECT/PET/CT
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course as a medical technical radiology assistant (MTRA) and further training with additional professional experience in this area
Your attributes and skills:
- As you will be primarily working on our customers' premises, you must of course be willing to travel all over the world on business (80%), and you hold a Class B driving license
- You enjoy working in an international environment with different cultures and influencing factors, and you use your outstanding communication skills to motivate and enthuse our customers
- You provide training in English and ideally German as well, making full use of your presentation skills and ability as a trainer – you enjoy communicating knowledge
- You have a structured and proactive approach to our customers' problems and enjoy developing new solution approaches
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time