Siemens (New Orleans Branch) is searching for an Account Executive to sell Building Automation Services directly to end users. The primary duties and responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Account Management for assigned automation end user accounts and territory
- Deployment of our Digital Services platform, including a focus on Smart Buildings (IoT)
- Maintain and grow the existing Service Agreement base
- Growing Siemens footprints through Energy, Mechanical and Electrical Services Sales
- Increase Siemens Net Promoter Score within the market (Customer Happiness)
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Demonstrate the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service & Product portfolios in fast-growing your customer base.
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off; all of which start from Day One of employment.
- Quick ramp-up time with our new Siemens (R2S) Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- This position can be located in either the New Orleans or the Baton Rouge offices and reports to the New Orleans office
- Develop and grow customer base, while achieving growth and volume projections for Building Automation Services
- Proficiently develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned customers, geographic or vertical market.
- Develops high quality and the best service offerings that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
- Optimally develops new and expands existing accounts in assigned market to achieve growth and profit goals.
- Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and resolves how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
- Identifies other key accounts within territory based on growth potential, local market share and establishes specific sales goals and strategies.
- Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to improve sales potential.
- Contributes to the development of the long-term strategic plan and pricing strategies.
- Monitors competitor activities and market trends.
- Prepares accurate and detailed customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
- Develops positive relationships with existing and new customer base through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Participates in vertical market trade shows and becomes a company advocate in national association meetings.
- Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and solutions knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
In addition, the selected candidate must be a self-starter, and maintain an active and busy work schedule supporting new and existing customers, be a skillful presenter / communicator, phenomenal interpersonal and computer skills and be able to work within a team selling environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering desired, although candidates with varying degrees will also be considered based on experience. A High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement.
- Service Sales experience within an End-User environment in either Building Automation, Mechanical Engineering or Commercial Digital Service industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be willing and available to travel 5% overnight for training and business development (25% travel in year one)
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license in good standing; must meet eligibility requirements to drive a Siemens company vehicle.
- Service Sales experience within an end-user environment
- Experience utilizing the Challenger Sales Model
- Strong networking relationships within the local building market such as building owners
- Understand how to use the Sales Force CRM
As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be taking initiative with you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.