Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained as Solution Design Engineer for the Energy Management - Digital Grid Operation PRO&SYS Units located in Milan.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Energy Management - Digital Grid Operation Units
- You are trained as Solution Design Engineer for the management of fire and security technology installations.
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- , who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
· development and configuration of equipment and systems
· integration and functional testing of equipment and systems
· Creation / implementation of tools and standard testing procedures
Who we are looking for?
- You are graduated in Computer Science or Science Engineering
- You gained at least 3 months in a relevant internship experience
- You have excellent command of italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- You have familiarity with programming language C, C++, Java, and networking VPN Firewall
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking
responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage
only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time