Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
IT and Business leaders have a problem. The imbalance between the business’ application requirements and IT’s ability to meet their needs is so great they have to take a different approach. They must collaborate. They must be agile. They must empower the business to participate in its own rescue. Said differently, they need help transforming their enterprise into a high performance provider of solutions, and Mendix[EE1] has the people, domain expertise and technology platform to bring the groups together for success.
Do you consider yourself a modern seller?
Are you maniacal focused on helping customers achieve meaningful business outcomes through your technology? Are you best of breed? If you are all these things, how would you like to sell the leading Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave solution in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020? Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and extend our market leadership and we're looking to grow our Benelux Sales and Solution Architect team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun and are looking for team members that share similar motivations.
As a Sales Director, you will engage with the largest enterprise customers and prospects across various industry segments. You will be responsible for delivering significant growth in your account base by focusing on pipeline generation, working at the senior executive levels ,successfully building relationships and establishing business value. As an energetic self-starter, you will have the ability to focus on building a solid business pipeline, while working with an extended team to achieve their financial targets. You will also absorb and analyze feedback from the market, and communicate that back to the product team to help drive the product roadmap.
- Provide executive sponsorship for clients, prospects and partners, demand generation programs, thought leadership events and overall ecosystem development.
- Ongoing development of sales team including recruiting, hiring and training new reps on Mendix, the market, and enterprise selling
- Forecasting and performance management of the team to Belux MD
- Design and Operate headcount and GTM plans
- Manage a complex ecosystem of strategic partners and alliances as part of optimizing the Benelux’ GTM execution
- Act as lead executive in the region for customer and partner relationships
- Execute and formulate a sales strategy for the Benelux to drive revenue growth by further penetrating the current customer base and acquiring net new logos
- Build a scalable, predictable, repeatable business
- 5+ years as a leader in SaaS or PaaS enterprise software with a proven track-record of consistently exceeding annual team quotas and performance targets
- Proven track record of building, developing, and managing enterprise and strategic sales teams
- Experienced in solving complex IT problems directly related to the Application Development layer where the sales cycle is supported by technical and business justification
- You follow a proven, repeatable process to achieve your success and have leveraged your process to overachieve in multiple roles. This process scales to include your team and ecosystem.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Demonstrated ability to lead GTM programs that manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- Strong orientation to team communication, enablement, and collaboration
- Strong Operational Command and ability to thrive in a matrix environment
- High Energy and attention to detail
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time