Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
We are looking for an IT Service Architect who is excited about the use of Microsoft information protection technologies in a unique fashion within the Siemens environment. The position should include the ability to analyze customer business requirements and translate them into an architectural design and plan an end-to-end implementation.
Your challenge will be…
- As a global IT Service Architect you will be accountable for the overall Information Protection architectural planning considering the product specification of Microsoft as well as the planned use cases within the Siemens environment.
- You will take responsibility for concept and design of the service architecture overall as it is embedded into the related core technologies (Azure RMS, Azure AD, Enterprise Mobility + Security), including risks and dependencies of the environment where it is used.
- You will collaborate with Office 365 Service Owners and colleagues from Cybersecurity team as well as the vendor, ensuring a sustained architectural planning supporting future extensions as adjustments because of new use cases.
- Your duties will also include being available to support internal as well as external audits and evaluations of the architectural planning by respective authorities.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- You have experience as an architect in complex Microsoft information protection environments, which you have gathered in previous projects
- You have technical leadership experience in IT concept, design and planning for Office 365 Single Tenant and Multiple Tenants
- You have real-world, hands on experience in protection of sensitive data utilizing Microsoft Information Protection within large complex environments
- You should be certified by Microsoft in one or more of the following areas: Azure Information Protection, Microsoft Cloud App Security, Windows Information Protection, Office 365 Data Loss Prevention, Office 365 Advanced Data Governance
- You are experienced in collaborating with internal and external service providers, are organized, and are used to working in a dynamic, global and English-speaking environment
- Because you will be collaborating closely with the German and English-speaking teams, you will need business-fluent English language skills
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time