Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
· Execute defined user engagement operations in accordance with given procedures, and related administrative activities
· Deliver User IT virtual trainings for different IT Tools
· Create and update content/manuals
· Supports building IT Virtual Roadshows.
· Analyzing the integration of all the IT Tools in the company
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- English proficiency
- Capability to translate IT language into user friendly language.
- IT background and design skills
- Fast learner on IT Tools (Office 365, etc)
- Curious with an experimentation and hands-on approach, eager to learn and develop soft skills, easy going and able to relate to and interact with a diverse group of worldwide stakeholders.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time