What are my responsibilities?
- Having objective to support accounting team in the region in executing the accounting governance role
- You will need to build awareness in Asian Pacific region and provide training to users on accounting guidelines
- You will be tasked to perform monthly closing activities, prepares journal voucher, prepare audit reports and support audit activities (internal and external)
- You will also support housekeeping of GL account and ensure only relevant and valid items are outstanding
- Become Topic Matter Expert for certain accounting topic
- Support ad-hoc requirement/task
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Possesses Degree in Accountancy or equivalent recognized professional qualification ie. ACCA
- At least 2 -3 years Accounting / Audit experience or handle Multinational corporation's clients or direct multinational corporation experience
- Good IFRS knowledge
- Proficient in Japanese language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Able to work independently, ambitious, possess analytical skills, able to multitask and ability to adapt change.
- Well verse with SAP and Microsoft office applications
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time